About Me

My photo
Event/Party Planner Email: jess1607@msn.com Phone: 863-287-4184

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Day-of Coordination

Back in April I had the honor of being the day-of coordinator for a girl I go to church with. I met with Christi and Daniel and we had there ceromony planned out perfectly. She had a pretty color scheme of Navy Blue, White and a hint of Silver. They got married at our church so I was very familiar with the do's and the don't. I think everything turned out so pretty. The photographer was done by Cari Vaughn of Lakeland FL. Check out some of her work on her website. http://www.carivaughnphotography.com/
Here are some of her favorite pictures that she sent me.




I only coordinated the wedding ceromony because their reception venue already had a coordinator that they had to pay for. Thanks Christi and Dan for letting me be part of your special day! Congrats!

No comments: