About Me

My photo
Event/Party Planner Email: jess1607@msn.com Phone: 863-287-4184

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

About Me

My name is Jessica Santiago, I am 23 years old and am married to my soul mate, Alexander. When we got married in 2007, I planned the whole thing and fell in love with it. I knew from then on that this was something I wanted to pursue. I began going to a few event planning conferences, FFEA and ISES. Then I took an Event Planning course at PCC where I am currently employed. I continue to expand my knowledge of the business through different experiences.

I can offer my services to you for a great affordable price. I can plan your event from start to finish or can coordinate just the day of. Either way you can rest assure that your event will be Perfectly Planned.

No comments: